2012 Dues and Benefits
- Individual Membership — $40 per year
- Single admission to Museum
- Free admission to PrintFest
- Museum Newsletter
- 10% discount on Museum seminar, shop, and all sale items
- Family Membership — $80 per year
- Admission for two adults and children
- All of above benefits
- North American Reciprocal Museum Level — $120 per year
- All of the above benefits, plus membership in the North American Reciprocal Museum program — free admission to over 500 North American Museums, plus discounts in their gift shops. Please go to:
for a full listing of participating Museums. (Please note — “Family” memberships are not defined by NARM, but according to each institution's policies. Please contact the institution you plan to visit in advance to determine their “Family” membership policy.)
- Sustaining Membership — $250 per year
- All of the above plus a free copy of hardcover Machine Writing and Typesetting. This 122-page book with 16 pages of photos tells the story of Sholes and Mergenthaler and the invention of the typewriter and Linotype. A $30 value. Plus a 1-year Premium membership to whatheythink.com — a $199 value.
- Lifetime Membership — $1,000
- All membership benefits plus a free copy of “The Hand of a Master.” This limited-edition book is a treasure. The 245- page 6-color book is based on the 24 Kimberly-Clark “landmarks of printing” paintings now in the RIT Cary Library. Beautifully printed with the history of each painting plus a DVD. A $100 value. Only a few numbered copies are available. Plus a 1-year Premium membership to whatheythink.com — a $199 value.
Membership dues and donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Registered in Massachusetts under Section 501(c)(3)C of the IRS code.
If you have any questions, please call the Museum at (978) 686-0450.
Please mail your checks to:
The Museum of Printing
P.O. Box 5580
Beverly, MA 01915